Ranking
Original Post
Musicians who have passed away
A lot of famous musicians that inspired generations for us have passed away. Scott Weiland, BB King, David Bowie, Lemmy Kilmster, Glenn Frey, and a lot more.

Use this thread to commemorate all the musicians you respect that have passed away.

This thread may get depressing soon.

I'll state a couple of my favourite deceased musicians here to get started:

"The Rev" - Avenged Sevenfold
Dimebag Darrell - Pantera
Kurt Cobain - Nirvana
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
John Lennon, George Harrison~

fab
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
dimebag, shot on stage whilst performing.
what the fuck.
cliff burton, metallica died soon after him.
randy rhoads.
jimi.

I don't really follow musicians, I just listen to the music so idk if peeps are still alive or dead for the most part.
Daevid Allen was a terrible shame. He released an album just before he died of cancer, earlier this year.
Ornette Coleman influenced too many people to get left out.
Edgar Froese of Tangerine Dream also died this year. Not a huge fan of the band tbh, but they were very influential in the krautrock scene.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Rip Ludwig van Beethoven 1770 - 1827 never forget.

On a more serious note: rip Michael Jackson. And Richard Wright.
Last edited by Rfifan; Jan 25, 2016 at 10:51 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Speaking of people dying, there are mysteriously a lot of people dying at age 69 in this year. And just knowing that much can be coincidental frightens me. Trump is also at age 69 tho, I'll be waiting.