Toribash
Original Post
[art] Gargon's "art"

Hello peepole.
I am Gargon. Some of you may know me from the far away land of replays. Who am I kidding you don't know me.

I have decided to dabble into art just a bit, but I am currently spiraling deeper and deeper into the insanity known as art.

I mostly just draw random shit on paper at school, but I discovered piskel and had some fun with that as well. So this thread is going to be centered around random doodles on paper and some pixel art (and if I manage to get a drawing tablet in the future that too).

most of this is gonna be shitty so be prepared

Pixel stuffs

Paper d00dls

ps: all my artwork is free to use, do whatever you want with it, other than selling it I guess.

Programs used:

Piskel
HandAndPencil.jpeg
Last edited by duck; May 6, 2016 at 07:56 PM.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
"10/10 water m8."

this one's so cute and simple! c:
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
If I ever get VIP would you mind making this one ^ but with a turtle too! I would love this
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
If I ever get VIP would you mind making this one ^ but with a turtle too! I would love this

well that one was intended for a gif usertitle, but those aren't vip or toriprime features afaik, you can only get them from the Nabi Profile Customization shop. But I could make one like that if you want anyway. Same thing but instead of the duck there would be a turtle?
h
Ah, I see. Well, if it isn't too much I would just like the turtle next to the duck because they are both cute. :]
I am just an icon livin'
You're way too damn creative. I fucking love it.
The small details on these things are what make them excellent.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen