Ranking
Original Post
Synth Wave or stuff
Synths, beautiful sound, diverse qualities, but nonetheless it's all quite great.
It started with movies like John Carpenter as he made his own music most of the time and disco like themes such as Scarface "Push it to the limit" even before that like sounds from Pink floyd synths, to Kraftwerk and many, many, many more. Now we have a New Wave of Synth like Daft Punk they have a great sound but there is more, but I forgot how to youtube this

Last edited by T0ribush; Jan 5, 2016 at 01:47 AM.
i cant help but point towards boards of canada when anyone mentions synths. all of their synths sound so warm and detailed, almost personal even. i dont know if they have a secret weapon or if it just all chalks down to putting a pitch lfo and running it through tape, but they all sound really pretty and beat every and any of the millions of impersonators who try to do it

oh yeah
I'm not exactly sure what this is about but I guess you just want cool synth music.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
-

That was nice

Stuff

Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore