Toribash
Original Post
What do most think about Toribash Dueling?

Is it for real?

Does it need skill?

Is most duels based more on skill and less on luck?

How can you define skill towards toribash?

Do you think a player should always duel?

Does anybody feel left out without dueling?

Why does it feel hard?

Can you tell me a crazy story about a replay considering the duel towards both players?

Could you explain pros and cons about dueling for example Aikido big dojo,Box mushu,lenshu and more on?

Do you care about duels at any cost?

How does a ping after entering duel makes you feel?

Does alts make toribash duels look amazing or terrible?

Should toribash community add a option for duels?

Discussing about Dueling is spectacular.
[/SIZE] :
Last edited by 1Bio; Dec 27, 2015 at 09:14 AM.
It's needed both skill and luck.
For me, skill is know how to do with your joints and how each one will influence on your gameplay.
A player should duel if he thinks he's good enough.
I feel like saving my money by not dueling, I suck.
It feels hard because you're betting money on yourself, and there are some dudes that are just soooo good.
Pros - Win money
Cons - Lose money
I don't really care about duels, but I'd like to.
Alts just ruin the community.
What do you mean with option for duels?
most people who duel (except a small handful) always end up right back at 0tc eventually. too much risk and not enough reward, i believe
Your pal,
crith
Earns TC in an instant, if you win.
Sinks TC in an instant, if you lose.

Just that simple.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Cheap play style, both people end up being mad most of the time, skill is needed "luck" can help.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I see that dueling was a good idea to start with, but cheap playing styles have ruined it, I never duel because of this. Not that I can't counter and definitely win against cheap playing. I just don't want to deal with it and it shows desperation to win, which is sad in my eyes.
-----
I feel that skill is better than luck with the right amount ans type of skill depending on situations.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Dec 30, 2015 at 01:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you're never going to jump into dueling and make profit if you wanna keep doing it. you always lose more than you win at the beginning.
The way I see it, dueling doesn't need much skill, people will always go for cheap play styles, such as shoveling or lifting in aikido, rushing in boxshu, snapping in tk..etc.