Toribash
Original Post
Steam Toribash Crash
So, Toribash crashes a lot on steam, and everytime it does, I have to force log off my computer to make the window go away.

Now, I can not open toribash again, for it's saying that the game is already running. When it is not. I can't log out of my account now, or play the stream version.

Any help?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Already try to kill Steam.exe using Task Manager?
I remember this happened to me before when Toribash suddenly not responding and crashed, my account got stuck playing Toribash when I checked it on Steam website and I can't close the Steam client.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Servers are currently down anyway, people are trying to fix it etc.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Not too sure what taskmanager is and what not.

servers aren't down, im in game right now

Press CTRL+Shift+Esc to open it, and then find steam.exe under Process tab, find it on the list and choose it, and then click End Process button.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Not too sure what taskmanager is and what not.

servers aren't down, im in game right now

Press ctrl+alt+delete then it pops up a manager thing and choose Task manager and select what you are gonna close and press end task down right corner

Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
Press CTRL+Shift+Esc to open it, and then find steam.exe under Process tab, find it on the list and choose it, and then click End Process button.

Is this on steam itself? or in the computer settings and stuff? im not too tecky.

Is this on steam itself? or in the computer settings and stuff? im not too tecky.

It's a Windows feature.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]

Here is how it looks like

when pressing thoose buttons that window will pop up and press task manager

from there press the toribash game on the list and then end task