Trading..
Re: My set
Originally Posted by xTrickz
Originally Posted by DthNoctam
Trade?

for the robotic set?

made tc or report.

you have 3 days.

OK OK, so, i am trading with DthNoctam, and he said made tc or report you have 3 days. Wtf does that mean exactly. and what will I be reported for?
He's probably bad with english, if you accepted the deal, that means you have like 3 days to send the tc or you will be reported or so what I'm recalling.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
If the dude didn't send you anything and you didn't leave mid duel or something, you won't have to send anything. If he tries to report you, you'll have nothing to worry about. If he's just trying to make some sort of market deal with you, the bit about reporting is a bit childish and unneeded, so ignore it if you were simply doing some trading with the fellow.
How the rules go, if you accepted a deal and someone sent. You must follow up on that deal or send back. If you don't do either one within 24 hours, you can be reported and banned for scamming.
People never notice anything.
Trade?

for the robotic set?

you have 3 days

3 days to do what

if you do not send me the 15k you will lead ban , because I already sent the set.

HE HAS NOT SENT ANYTHING..... idk what to do its my first time doing this and he says ill be banned or something yet nothing was sent to me or to him.
-----
help
Last edited by xTrickz; Dec 18, 2015 at 11:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yeah no he can't do anything. If he sent nothing to you and attempts to report you, either he will face consequences or look like an idiot.