Toribash
Original Post
Getting kicked from a betting server
So Tekken has hates me for no reason and when i joined their betting server I was getting kicked for no reason

Side notes: i couldn't bet because of constant kicking and banning, I added to dp

Pictures:http://imgur.com/a/zOUOu
Technically Tekken can ban/kick you for any reason they want if it is their server
ナゲット
They are allowed to do that, unless you purchased a nudge and weren't instigating a fight then i'm pretty sure tikvax must give you a refund, and yes that kid is a little shit stain he bans me from dueling servers and is purposely obnoxious, I don't even know him yet he still bans me.
they ban anyone who is capable of taking Dp in their betting servers and people who are generally better than them at the game I mean i went into the betting server, said nothing and i got kicked?.... it would be nice if they got a warning or something because if people are getting kicked from their betting servers then they shouldn't be allowed to host, I just think its a little unfair to some people
OPs in betting servers can kick/ban whoever they want to as long as the user doesn't have an active bet placed and also unless the user is about to win the DP or something circumstantial like that.
BAD LUCK
Yea Deserted like the other two have said, what they are doing is within the rules of how they are allowed to run their server, though I didn't see in those pictures where you yourself actually added to the DP unless that one account that added 5tc was your alt or something.

Either way I wouldn't worry about it to much, if they kick all the good players then they are also kicking all the players that are actually going to bet decent amount of TC and keep the room alive. So just don't join their rooms, their reputation will ruin itself at this rate and people will stop joining their rooms, they will get whats coming to them even if its by their own hands and not a GMs.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •