Ranking
Original Post
Preview textures but you don't have the item
So I wanna put some textures say on the left bicep, but I don't have the left bicep item, how would I preview it with the texture I want on it?
Save the image to another user's texture folder
Go to the folder Local Disk (C > Games > Toribash > customs > pick whatever user you want to save your left bicep to (ex: hampa) the item format should be .tga, save, then open toribash, lp hampa
bintangfal#9846
Originally Posted by Azion View Post
Save the image to another user's texture folder
Go to the folder Local Disk (C > Games > Toribash > customs > pick whatever user you want to save your left bicep to (ex: hampa) the item format should be .tga, save, then open toribash, lp hampa

or you can make a new folder and put the .tga files there.
make a new folder called 000 (or anything)
and put the .tga files in it

then in game, do /lp 0 000
You can also just dl someone that has full textures, doesn't matter of resolution, and use that folder and rename it to your liking
|Evil|
I don't exist
Is there a way to preview 3d items ? (Hats, accessories)

I suppose if you have the file from another person you met you can just export it into your /lp profile... But if you havent met/remember anyone with it? Then what?
Last edited by DashSora; Jan 6, 2016 at 10:20 AM.
Originally Posted by A Steam Guide
There are lots of items of all sorts in Toribash and it is almost impossible to obtain all of them.
However, you can try them on in the ingame Torishop by pressing the "TRY" button next to each item. This can both help you to choose the best color combination for your Tori and make you familiar with different item types (it's always easier to see them instead of reading plain text, isn't it?).

Does this help you?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by retasim View Post

Does this help you?

there is no try button anymore.
you just have to click on the item twice (or once, i forgot) and it will preview it.
what's with all the complicated shit use the ingame torishop for god's sake
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
you can't preview your own textures that you made, but dont have the texture item in torishop.
actually, you can't preview textures in torishop.
Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post
you can't preview your own textures that you made, but dont have the texture item in torishop.
actually, you can't preview textures in torishop.

I meant to answer dashsora's question
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2