Toribash
Original Post
Cheezburger is inert
Lolwut?

AlmostNograb: Not nograb but close enough.

SrsShizRaitHeer: Some srs shiz.

CheezBurgerIsInert: Ok not rly...
Attached Files
#AlmostNograb2.rpl (209.5 KB, 38 views)
#SrsShizRaitHeer.rpl (221.8 KB, 29 views)
#CheezBurgerIsInert.rpl (182.4 KB, 29 views)
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
AlmostNograb2: hmmh, might not have have noticed that grabby punch in the beginning if you didn't point it out. thanks. besides that, not anything much bad to say, except for the stiffness right after the first combo. as for what I liked, the return was cool. and very efficient, too, demolished that piece in what, 30 frames?
SrsShizRaitHeer: not really right here, but right after this. "this" being the first strike that requires pretty shameless grabbing before it hits. even after that, it's pretty heavy on grabbing, but otherwise stylish. still, can't credit you for the speed cuz it was ripping .
CheezBurgerIsInert: Whaddya mean by inert here? That I found out, it means about the same as "flacid". this can't be described "flacid", although stylish it is. As said before, not really fluid though, to the extent that I have a say here (I'm not really the most fluid of them all either)

and does I smell copycat... naah... pretty sure it's just a cat... or do the smell the same? you tell me
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Good stuff. Gooooood stuff. First one is my favourite. A madman with minimal
grabbing, and plenty of destruction. Nice
I wuvs the decap kick in the second one, but the rest of it is mostly grab and rip.
Third one is probably the least awesome of the three, but it's still great.
8/10 for the bunch
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
thanks for the comment.

Nooooo dis thread is too awesome to die! NoOoOoOoo0o
Attached Files
Last edited by Splinter; Oct 7, 2008 at 07:45 AM.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
not all that special, that last one... but interesting idea to pull the arm across uke's chest...

by the way, yet again I find myself in a bit of a jam... I bumped my thread with shitty replays that nobody's watching and came up with new ones... do you think I should start a new one?
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!