Toribash
Original Post
Rome vs ISIS
We all know that ISIS is going to attack Rome during the Giubileo but do u think that ISIS will make it or Rome power will crush them all?
ok
ISIS is hit and run. They don't have the guts to actually try and conquer anyone.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
This thread would do better in Off-Topic.

If this belongs in off topic then what about..... The entire fist page of discussion.
(ex: "is raciscim being manipulated" or "PARIS TERRORIST ATTACK")

Well, "What mods should we use for matchmaking" looks ok so don't move that one. 2nd page is no better but it does shape up a bit in the third.

Now about Isis. From the look of things, they may be a bit put off after France bombed the holy crap outa them. So I would give it a 50/50. Unless they happen to like blowing up.

Eventually they will start to be enough of a bother that a few major power will swat them. (Not with allot of bombing but hopefully a few sets of tactical ground and air strike teams.)
Well it depends on fire power and how much people are in the rome army
Join [im] you noob its a cool kids club
Pings happened on 11-28-15 #neverforget
Zypher, I moved it to Off-Topic because the OP is horseshit and because the other threads already cover ISIS pretty well, so this thread is redundant. If you think every other thread in Discussion is shit, then you'll probably be disheartened to know that that's the best our community came up with. You should see the deleted threads..
I am a guy that has learned about this over a very brief period and my thoughts are this:I find isis' acts of violence deplorable, not just against people, but against historical artifacts as well. that's not the totality of my thoughts on the matter. in local articles What ISIS Really Wants, there is a basis in Islamic history for all of it and it's wishful thinking on the part of progressive Muslims to say otherwise. Islam doesn't only include my beliefs, it includes the beliefs of over a billion people. I don't have to agree with them to defend their right to make manifest their political goals. more than a religious movement, I see isis as a movement of national liberation for the desert people, which also has roots in the history of Islam. for some, this parallels Muhammad's fight against desert tribes, and then the Romans. (that's why they keep threatening to capture Rome) I think it's important to see the rise of isis in the context of the second Iraq war, a war of choice for america which took over five hundred thousand Iraqi lives. the rise of isis is unthinkable without this.my answer has been down-voted into non-being, but you can't just down-vote the past or the aspirations of Muslims to self-governance. when you try, they come back, and more violently each time.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
so accurate i cri everytaim.
btw yea I'm agree with all of u said for the historical objects such as statues and other things that Rome is full of.
I live in italy and I will be sad if ISIS destroys roman architectures,I guess all Italians and europeans(well no nvm they all hate us...) will hate that too.
ok