Toribash
Original Post
isis
we all know that quality of life in the middle East is shit so what if Isis formed to give all the people who live there an excuse to immigrate to places with a higher standard of living?
think about it
Seems like your trying to make up a lame excuse for terrorism.
Last edited by Worm; Nov 16, 2015 at 02:06 AM.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Seems like your trying to make up a lame excuse for terrorism.

do you even know what "terrorism" is?

I'm just trying to think outside the box and get opinions on my thoughts.
Originally Posted by raaage View Post
do you even know what "terrorism" is?

I'm just trying to think outside the box and get opinions on my thoughts.

When did I ever show a lack of understanding of the word terrorism?

Yes you are showing an opinion, and I shared my thought of your opinion.
we all know that quality of life in the middle East is shit so what if Isis formed to give all the people who live there an excuse to immigrate to places with a higher standard of living?
think about it

and destroying and terrorizing places that are of "higher standard of living" is the way to do this?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
think about it

That wouldn't really make that much sense because people are killed everyday, which would kind of make this theory pointless.

Also I'm sure they wouldn't want to walk hundreds of miles across barren landscapes to foreign countries where they can't speak the language (some of them at least). However I feel that at least a small handful of the migrants are going solely for the benefits and only wish to "take over" Europe rather than take refuge in it. Which is pretty disgusting to say the least, Its probably not a popular opinion but if isis is indeed taken down I'm hoping many of them will go back to their native homes to allow Europe to propagate again and keep its traditions, some of the migrants are just nuts.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
It's pretty easy to recruit people who feel powerless. Especially when your water supplies are low and bombs are constantly falling in your area.
Keep in mind I'm not trying to "excuse" this, but there is a certain cause and effect that you should be aware of.
Common risk factors that increase vulnerability to terrorist organization recruitment are feelings of anger, alienation and disenfranchisement; dissatisfaction with their current activity and political/social results; identification with perceived victims; belief that violence against the state is amoral; a sense of reward; kinship or other social ties with perceived victims.

Studies show that individuals are most likely to be recruited by insurgent groups if they have predisposed elements, such as being economically deprived, marginalized from political decision-making, or alienated from political processes. In addition, if individuals expect rewards, safety or are otherwise incentivized to join the insurgency, then they are more likely to participate.

As a pseudo-state, ISIS offers locals protection, social institutions, and a religiously homogenous society. ISIS has created bakeries, banks, schools, courts and mosques, among other public goods and services, within its stronghold of Raqqa. In addition, there have been reports of ISIS offering money and women to local leaders in exchange for allegiance.

Last edited by Lazors; Nov 16, 2015 at 06:48 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
It's pretty easy to recruit people who feel powerless. Especially when your water supplies are low and bombs are constantly falling in your area.
Keep in mind I'm not trying to "excuse" this, but there is a certain cause and effect that you should be aware of.

So they are essentially doing what Hitler did for Germany?

That's an eye opener for me, thanks for sharing. Also I'm not surprised the media doesn't share this, it would create conflicting emotions for the lefties.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Also I'm not surprised the media doesn't share this, it would create conflicting emotions for the lefties.

I don't understand? Wouldn't it be harder for the right to see that there's a reason for people turning extremist?
Lefties tend to be more humanist and think more in the terms of "everyone is born equal" than in terms of crime and punishment. Or am i wrong?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Not necessarily, I think the ever since ww2 they have been more considerate of people's circumstances so coming to cope with it wouldn't be impossible.

But I however believe that the leftists would not like seeing that isis helps the middle east more than the states.
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 16, 2015 at 06:06 PM.