Toribash
Original Post
mercy is doom
poop

ok so since survival of the fittest no longer applies to humans things like poor eyesight are becoming more common in the population. this is because before people had eye glasses and all that shit people who couldn't see would die before they could reproduce and pass on their flawed genes.

if we as a species overcome the current environmental crisis our next problem after the alien invasion will be watching ourselves devolve into something really lame and uncool.

it's gonna be shit man.

=(
its cool though because you won't be alive to see it.

and i feel like we'd make ways to move around that, like become robots and stuff. like exo-suits n shit
wow that
sucked
As if we won't merge with technology, bypassing any biological defects, to become cyborgs. As if, after that, we won't shed our corporeal meatbags, upload our mind to the computers and live forever in the matrix. Yeah, that totally won't happen.. tcha!
Originally Posted by raaage View Post
poop

ok so since survival of the fittest no longer applies to humans things like poor eyesight are becoming more common in the population. this is because before people had eye glasses and all that shit people who couldn't see would die before they could reproduce and pass on their flawed genes.

if we as a species overcome the current environmental crisis our next problem after the alien invasion will be watching ourselves devolve into something really lame and uncool.

it's gonna be shit man.

=(

Martial Arts.

Integrate the intrinsic energy of the universe into your self-being.

Instead of being a digital upload to a physical computer made up of energy and material, like Ele suggests, why not BECOME the universe as i have done?

I've evolved, why cant you?
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Originally Posted by SuicideDo View Post
Martial Arts.

Integrate the intrinsic energy of the universe into your self-being.

Instead of being a digital upload to a physical computer made up of energy and material, like Ele suggests, why not BECOME the universe as i have done?

I've evolved, why cant you?

I imagined someone meditating in a burning field about to be bombed, some good shit.

Before we devolve we'll all most likely kill ourselves off in some stupid plan.

Would be cool to be a robot though.
meditation is capable of so much more than the feeble minded who talk about meditation can know

But i cant prove any of that, i can only experience it
meditation is capable of so much more than the feeble minded who talk about meditation can know

i agree, people are so set on conquering nature rather than living with it, whats the point in living if all thats left of us is eventually just robots and electro waves

are you aware of what's called the placebo effect?

does meditation walk you thru the path of choosing gross smilies?
shmevin eats smegma
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
are you aware of what's called the placebo effect?

does meditation walk you thru the path of choosing gross smilies?

nice fight. your gong fu is weak.

Train harder.