Toribash
I've been playing piano for about 8 years

I can also play hot cross buns on the recorder if that means anything
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
I've been playing piano for about 8 years

I can also play hot cross buns on the recorder if that means anything

Dude that's awesome. Have you ever done exams or anything?

Also for me: Started with percussion from grade 5-8. Started saxophone (baritone) in grade 8 too and then from 9-12 played alto sax instead dropping percussion.
Also done 5 or 6 years of Piano and have done piano exams up until 6th grade though I only play for my own enjoyment now.

Along with that I dabble in whatever else I can find that's cool including the piano accordion, tin whistle, ocarina, xaphoon and ukelele. Looking to pick up Basoon if I can borrow one somewhere so I can be more use to the orchestra I play for as I won't have to transpose and play Basoon stuff on sax.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Dude that's awesome. Have you ever done exams or anything?

Yeah during my lessons I got up to grade 8 piano pieces before I stopped. Like you I just play for fun now. I always liked playing difficult pieces like 8-10, but I hated theory lmao.

wish I knew more than one instrument though haha
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I used to play drums but haven't done that in a long time, I can play a bit of bass and am teaching myself guitar.
I play piano for 11 years now. I used to play Bass in my band, because they needed one who could play it, but then we got a better one and I focused on playing piano/Keyboard (mostly Organ).
I'm only cleaning here..