Toribash
Original Post
Head Texture Uploader's Messed.
Yep, about an hour ago I uploaded a rough version of my new head tex. And to this point, nothing's happened. So I go back to the uploader to see that the little preview JPEG there has turned into a big, reverse color grainy pile of mush and compile errors. Well, it was working when I uploaded it the first time around, so that threw me off. I tried it again, same thing. I looked at the file, nothing wrong with it. It's a transparent .TGA file saved in gimp, compression thingy is set to off. I checked the autoupdate log, nothing, FAQ is no help. I'm pretty much at ends.
Same Thing with my head. But it's not black and white. Won't load, FAQ's arn't helping.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
There must be something wrong there, cause it should be 49 kb(w/o alpha channels) or 64kb(with alpha)

Check if it has been compressed or saved accidentally with the wrong settings. Or if in doubt, save it as a 24bit PNG file and the texture uploader should convert it into the appropriate TGA file.
I redid the alpha channel and saved to to a compressionless .PNG, it worked perfectly. Must be a bug somewhere along the line.

Thanks for the tip.