Toribash
Original Post
This Is Plain Wrong...
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Hey, kips doesn't want your shit head, it looks like you pulled it out of the ass of your dead grandmother. Stop bothering him, and jam that head back up your pisshole. I'm also banning you for making the "somerandomtroll" alt

I have just about had it with Chac, although I know he can easily get away this this kind of bullshit, but I've had it with his rudeness. Nothing gives him the rights to say this kinda stuff to me, and that "somerandomtroll" thing was sorted out a long while ago. First he ejects me from debate, because I didnt vote for him in the "Chac Vs. Boaf" thread, and now a rude PM speaking for someone else about my art.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
He has the right to insult your art
and he probably had a readon to eject you from debate
and the alt account was bad and should be a reason for ban
All Americans have the right to say whatever they want to say, no matter how bad or rude it is. Holding Chac against his right to express his opionions and ideas would be a no-no. Also this is the internet, get over it.
Join [Love]! Blue Belt and Up Only!
www.loveclan2.tk <- Join there!
yer sure your aloud to express your appinion but talk about some 1 granmars ass and telling some 1 to jam there head up there piss hole is just an awful thing to say to anybody (except Hitler and terrorist) i dont know wat to do about this but he should at leats hav a warning
Originally Posted by Lakai View Post
All Americans have the right to say whatever they want to say, no matter how bad or rude it is. Holding Chac against his right to express his opionions and ideas would be a no-no. Also this is the internet, get over it.

This isn't America

This

is

Tooooooribash!!!
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Opinions now generate an instaban... now and retroactively. Please keep your opinions to yourself

--your friendly neighborhood dictator

[/end joke]
avwave i am now your dictator bitch. My opinion is that all dictator should hav a bitch =Edit= oh shit an opinion
Last edited by zipil; Oct 2, 2008 at 11:40 AM.
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
I have just about had it with Chac, although I know he can easily get away this this kind of bullshit, but I've had it with his rudeness. Nothing gives him the rights to say this kinda stuff to me, and that "somerandomtroll" thing was sorted out a long while ago. First he ejects me from debate, because I didnt vote for him in the "Chac Vs. Boaf" thread, and now a rude PM speaking for someone else about my art.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=31

If you haven't noticed yet, your post was completely useless. Ejection was perfectly reasonable. And I'm 99% sure you were battering kips with your head texture trying to get him to buy it. Chac was in the right fully.

Out of the history of useless posts and idiocy I've seen from you, you now are going to take a 3 day break from Toribash.

Chill out and stop making shit posts.