Toribash
Original Post
[A] 512x512 head texture
creator of the drawing is [Deathf] *cough cough*

ok let me lay the basics what I have here is a 512 head but the head that I have is 128 and if there is a suggestion that I should put in game pictures I will gladly do so the head that is in question is in this imgur link owned by my alt PandaCritter that I use for toribash textures is a private account and once the bid is over I will take the link out so not to have someone steal a picture of your head with some water marks/ anything else

The auction will start at least 2k I do not accept items or other forms of transactions only in game currency please and thank you. When there is not a (legitimate bid that applies to the main rules) in 24 hours the highest bidder wins ,and if they are banned/do not wish to have it latter I will go to the second highest bid.

If you wish to have a set made or a different head made please pm me and not put it in the bid comment and I will have the first person to ask set done then ill go down the list unless you are the winning comment and then after I confirm it you can ask for a set for a price you are willing to pay and you will be put in front of the list

Recolors, edits and anything you wish for me to do with the head must be stated within the bid please so that If you are the winner I can discuss it with you and have you make a price that is reasonable.

NOW LET THE AUCTION START

ps. gm/admin

If I had left anything out or had forgot something please inform me and I will edit this comment and fix that right as I get it thank you for your patients.

also normally I come home at at least 10:30pm gmt (4:37pm Texas) but I do not most likely if I am not on at that time during that day I have had to do something but I will most likely again be on the next day to check up on the auction and also claim who the winner is by the time and by if the bid counts (market rules like it has to be on the person or it has to be at least 10tc high bid

AUCTION ENDED
Last edited by deathf; Sep 19, 2015 at 06:45 AM. Reason: had to fix the link the original was the main product
"Pain is one of the best thing to write about, because everyone can relate to it."-Deathf
Dude, wrong thread, you are in the art section. You should be in the Art/texture MARKET section just down the page.

You can make 512 previews by putting the head into uke's folder. Uke automatically has full 512.

4k. Btw can you show us how it looks in-game?
Last edited by D3ive; Sep 17, 2015 at 05:34 PM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Hi,

I am aware that your thread was moved, but as it's in Art/Textures board now (it should have been posted here in the first place), please read Market Rules and update your thread:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=229815

I've quoted the most important things you should change for you (but please read entire Market Rules to make sure you don't violate them):

A) Auctions must have an end date or time with GMT (I.E. 25/Dec or 24 hours after last valid bid), minimum (starting) bid, raise and autobuy.

[...]

E) Auctions can not be withdrawn once someone has made a valid bid, only before.

F) Auctions can not be edited once someone has made a valid bid, only before.

G) The minimum raise for all auctions must be at least 10tc.

C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set/texture.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost.

G)Texture previews must adhere to the following:
.....I)At least one preview with Toribash's default shader enabled must be provided.
.....II)Previews should not contain any obscuring items, Flames, 3D Items, Hair Items, Ghosts, Tori/Uke or 3rd party edits.

Originally Posted by Thrandir View Post
Hi,

I am aware that your thread was moved, but as it's in Art/Textures board now (it should have been posted here in the first place), please read Market Rules and update your thread:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=229815

I've quoted the most important things you should change for you (but please read entire Market Rules to make sure you don't violate them):

can do my bad I thought I had put it within the art board must have miss clicked I will be more carful next time and thank you for your patients
-----
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
4k. Btw can you show us how it looks in-game?

can do let me figure out how to put it in ukes folder (new computer trying to find the main game files so that I can put it within his folder
-----
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Moved to the proper board, please be more careful next time.

and thank you thought I had put it within the proper area I must have miss clicked ill be more carful next time
Last edited by deathf; Sep 17, 2015 at 11:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Pain is one of the best thing to write about, because everyone can relate to it."-Deathf