Toribash
Original Post
Events lmod?//Where to post event polls.
So, two questions, first; Who is the events lmod?
second; Where can I post a thread with a poll, seeing how many people would participate in an event?

thanks in advance

well the lmods of the events board are obviously everyone from the gms team
the second one i can't answer it sadly.
I'd try rapid threads for the poll, or maybe even in the events board itself. Make a rough outline of the thread and have a poll on it, if it reaches its quota you finish the thread and make your event?

Also, I'll introduce you to the bottom of a page, I don't know if they are in every board, but they are in every board I've used, ur welcome.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
well the lmods of the events board are obviously everyone from the gms team
the second one i can't answer it sadly.

by defeinition, lmods are moderators dedicated to that board. Not just general staff who have editing powers.

Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post
I'd try rapid threads for the poll, or maybe even in the events board itself. Make a rough outline of the thread and have a poll on it, if it reaches its quota you finish the thread and make your event?

Also, I'll introduce you to the bottom of a page, I don't know if they are in every board, but they are in every board I've used, ur welcome.

yeah I know about that, but see above about lmods.
I was thinking of using rapid threads, but I'll also PM some staff, thanks.

Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
just pm a gm about it

*sigh* evidently, you decided not to answer the question, and also decided to not read staff rolls, but just decided to up your post count by 1 with this piece of crap.

Go to the events board, under all the threads, somewhere right you should see the forum moderators, lmods. I'm currently on my phone so I can't check who it are, but I can ensure you that they are all gms.

Okay didn't see the post with the picture in it when posting that.

I dont think that there is any place were a poll like that should belong, in clan / org boards it would be fine at least.
But next to that probably rapid thread's.
Last edited by zwouter; Sep 7, 2015 at 10:00 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
by defeinition, lmods are moderators dedicated to that board. Not just general staff who have editing powers.

GMs are incharge of in-game and forum events, so the Events board is their
dedicated board :v

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
I was thinking of using rapid threads, but I'll also PM some staff, thanks.

I also think Rapid Threads is a better choice, but pm'ing a gm or smod is the
right way to go
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Plz don't disregard information if you are unsure of it. That list contains all the mods of a board, including lmods. Apparently GM's are the ONLY mods on that board, like Pirate said, it's pretty much their dedicated board.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits