Toribash
Original Post
2 Questions, Gradient and Stabjutsu
The first question is about gradient color. Actually I already know it from long long time and I believe many peoples already know this too, but I always forgot to ask it.

Like on the picture above, gradient(primary or secondary) have a different direction on the left and right hand. Is it supposed to be like that or is it just a mistake? I don't know but it's a little bother me, maybe because of OCD?

The second question. I just wonder, why the name is stabjutsu? I was thought it was a mod that you use a weapon like a knife to stabs you opponent, but the truth is it's a striking mod that similar with ninjutsu. Is it just an original name?

Thanks before.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
the gradients are supposed to be like that.

to the naming, all the mods are made by people of the community, and they name them the way they want to, doesnt has anything to do with realism or how its in reallife.
if u want an explicit explantation why the mod is named stabjutsu you should ask the one who made it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
the gradients are supposed to be like that.

to the naming, all the mods are made by people of the community, and they name them the way they want to, doesnt has anything to do with realism or how its in reallife.
if u want an explicit explantation why the mod is named stabjutsu you should ask the one who made it.

Oh okay, thanks for the answer.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]