Ranking
Original Post
Graphics Tablet
Hello. I'm going to buy a graphics tablet but dont know which is better. i would like to consult with the owner of the tablet n would love to hear your recommendations.
That one i liked mostly: eBay
Huion are the go-to for low end graphics tablets, they are crazy cheap and have no real big problems.

I don't know anyone that's ever used one though, and I haven't myself. For anyone reading, Turcom and Monoprice tablets are actually rebranded Huion, so if you've used one of them then give opinion ;)
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Go with the one you think is best. Lookat the brand and model and research more about it on Gooogle
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I recommend buying one of the wacom bamboo tablets, they are the best option I have encountered so far in the 50-200$ pricerange and I have tried a whole bunch of different tablets. I'm sure there are other good tablets out there, but I wouldn't risk going for a brand that isn't very well known, because in many cases the pressure functions are totally worthless, or there are other bad aspects that you don't really notice before you try out the tablet.
Last edited by Ezeth; Aug 28, 2015 at 02:50 PM.
Wacom bamboo for cheaper ones
Wacom Intuous for medium range quality ones
Wacom Cintiques for Ayy lmao expencive quality ones

Personally using Wacom intous 5 L for 2 years, no problems whatsoever.
This is more suited for Rapid Threads.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder