Ranking
Original Post
Past staff
So the current staff is pretty awesome. Game wouldn't run without them. But have their been any really corrupt staff members before?

I know their was stellar but any others?
Does veb count as staff?
If so, then yea, he did a bad back in the day

Editz. Yea, he was banfired. Don't remember exactly why

Older peeps might hook you up with more info
h
There was a clan mod back in 2012 called Alan, not sure if he got hacked or what as he was banned for the reason "under investigation", but he basically just fucked up the whole clan sub-forum by mass deleting threads/moving them to different locations and what not.
Last edited by Albus; Aug 27, 2015 at 11:03 PM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Boredpayne, also didn't Ryan ban some ex-staff last year for "shady stuff"
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Does veb count as staff?
If so, then yea, he did a bad back in the day

Editz. Yea, he was banfired. Don't remember exactly why

Older peeps might hook you up with more info

Vebb basically stole people's servers, abused players verbally and Abused his powers.

also your sigpic aint working

Originally Posted by desu View Post
Boredpayne, also didn't Ryan ban some ex-staff last year for "shady stuff"

BP wasn't corrupt lol.

Ryan stole full void pack from me and held it hostage for like 2 years, he is ultimate corrupt.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
i think vox was involved in something but im not informed enough to write a post on it

Don't think vox was corrupt m8
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Deoria or whatever the name was, he/she was vert abusive ( ithinkidontknowirememberreadingaboutthisafewmonths ago.)
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
Deoria or whatever the name was, he/she was vert abusive ( ithinkidontknowirememberreadingaboutthisafewmonths ago.)

Deuteria?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Deleted some useless things, keep in mind his question while posting, it's useless to say "all staff". Also he doesn't need your personal opinions/speculations, post only if you know for certain that something happened.

And, this is NOT for complaing about present staff, there is a well known board for that. He asked for "Past staff".

If i have to delete other posts, i'll be forced to close the thread, since it isn't going anywhere.