Ranking
Original Post
multiple mods in social groups
Hi i noticed that um i made a group for a clan our clan named mau martial arts uncontested because we dont have place to discuss seekrit stuff were people cant see wat we talk about so i want to ask that we can have multiple moddarators on social group because its haard to manage group all by myself last time i checked on managed members there is no 'Promote / moderate / etc member' but only kick member so i wish to have this tool ok sankyuu

TLDR : "why is there only 1 moderator allowed on social group?"
Last edited by Lust; Aug 28, 2015 at 02:37 PM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Is this a question or a suggestion?

If it's a suggestion, we have a board for that. http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=640

If it's a question, try to edit the first post and make it clearer, because it's difficoult to understand your doubt.
Sort of a quesrion,

TLDR : "why is there only 1 moderator allowed on social group?"
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
You can create a steam group for it

for proof that you know its a MAU member send all of the MAU members a pm that tells them a random code which could be awiff-149A4 then they have to friend you on steam and then they messege you the code so you know its a MAU member then invite him to the steam group
Why would you want more than one mod?
Social groups, are not really intended for mass conversation, so there should not be a need for multiple.