Toribash
I stopped playing M&B Warband because I kept playing for 10+ hours at a time, an absolutely amazing, and addictive, single player. The multiplayer (from what I saw of Warband) is just a low budget Chivalry, mind you, it's older than Chivalry, but Chivalry is still superior in it's multiplayer imo. Really excited for the sequel.
MAAAAAAAAAN SO HYPED. Hope i can run this game, I played the other M&B games for like 500 hours was so awesome. Hope this is as good as it looks!!!

Hope they improve the AI so that they actually use tactics. Imagine if some used roman war styles and some used horse archer circles etc would be so awesome.
Last edited by FistofLife; Aug 20, 2015 at 08:10 PM.
As i still play Warband a lot, i know enemy army use tactic if you use some. If you start hold position/those stuff they start using some strat. The only one that never use any tactic is the raiders , thief...

I don't feel like Bannelord will be hard to run, to me , he look like a Warband Remix with more stuff, and better graphic.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
I'm very pumped about the story in the new installment, as it will play before the events of Warband took place, while the calradic empire still existed.

I have very high hopes for this game so far
I'm excited, but also scared for this. I'll lose my life to this game, and that's just the singleplayer. If I was to ever get addicted to the multiplayer I'd have some serious issues on hand. There are some things I would like to see though, more companions and better independent faction system are probably the most important to me right now. The latter being one of the weaker points to the campaign system of the M&B games in my opinion.
Oh man. It's almost harvesting season. Warband is one of my top games ever, and this looks so much better. I just may die of sitting too much when this comes out. The only minor gripe I have is the wearing of swords on the back. That wasn't a thing historically, since you can't unsheathe it from there. Other than that looks fantastic.