Toribash
Original Post
[B] Joints, Textures and More
Paying with pure TC.

PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT BUY ANY OTHER BODY-PART COLORS THAN FORCES, RELAXES AND BLOODS.

ALSO I AM NOT INTERESTED IN FULL SETS WHATSOEVER.

Starting an offer at a very high price will not do you any good.

Examples of BAD offers:

Market price of hunter force 12,000 tcs and you offer to sell it for 11,500 tcs.

Market price of each 512 texture 19,000 tcs and you offer to sell it for 18,500 tcs.

Market price of an unpopular force color 20,000 tcs and you offer to sell it for 17,000 tcs (it takes ages to sell most force colors at higher than 75% of current market price)

NOTE: To quicken deal-making, you can send me a trade offer already before I have responded in this thread!
Last edited by DiscoSlew; Oct 14, 2015 at 01:54 PM.
Originally Posted by AcidoTB View Post
Hunter force for Swag hat

I'm BUYING, not selling.

Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
My full 128 - 27K.

No
Wow. I'm new here so I don't know how social conventions here are, but sending you a trade-offer for 25k would be the fastest way for us to reach a deal. Do you really get that annoyed by a notification in your inbox? Did I hurt your feelings?

Since you want above 25k I'm not interested in the slightest. Have a good day.

Edit: Responding to post below: What do you mean randomly? 1 minute prior to me sending a safe-trade you were asking if I wanted to counter your 27k. Doesn't seem random to me. I don't want to PM-argue with any-year-old, so you are obviously in the wrong thread to ask me to do that.
Last edited by DiscoSlew; Aug 11, 2015 at 10:44 PM.
Why did you randomly send me a safe trade? That's fine I'm out. If you want to argue with a 13 year old then pm me.