Toribash
Original Post
Top 10 Players of the new generation
so yeah this question stock in my mind everytime. who are the best 10 players of the generation who played tb for 1 year or less so pls dont post names of players who joined tb before jully 2k14.

list(still wip):
1-Nate.
Last edited by Alpha; Jul 17, 2015 at 07:37 AM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I haven't seen any new members that are decent players.
However I haven't played in a while so I could be wrong.
Of the new gen huh?
This is a complicated question because most around that good.

Here's a quick few:
1-Shoddy (Hell he's my 2nd for tricking after Flash)
2-Nate

Younger players? I have no idea, hardly any are none and those I have seen suck. I can't count myself because I'm an '08. Lolol, wish I was this year to be included.
only good ones are alts of older players :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I'm pretty bad

As Rune said Nate would def be one of the best players of this generation if it came to tricking and such, same with Shod.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Of the new gen huh?
This is a complicated question because most around that good.

Here's a quick few:
1-Shoddy (Hell he's my 2nd for tricking after Flash)
2-Nate

Younger players? I have no idea, hardly any are none and those I have seen suck. I can't count myself because I'm an '08. Lolol, wish I was this year to be included.

being new doesn't mean they have to be young :/.

i say nate is good and shoddy joined before jully so yea we got the first one
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
me im good put me as number 1

ayy pls read the op ;-; it say only people who played this game for 1 year or less
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
ayy pls read the op ;-; it say only people who played this game for 1 year or less

I dont want to sound rude, but I dont think there are any really good players who have played for less than a year. (In MP)
You could do a list of sorts out of new players but it would be kind of meaningless.
-----
Originally Posted by error View Post
do i count

No
Last edited by cowmeat; Jul 17, 2015 at 01:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump