Toribash
Original Post
Does Alternate accounts affect my main
I am doing marketing and stuff. And since I write so much posts some of them accidently becomes useless or have a potancial to get a warning.

Whenever I recieve a warning, I'm about to have heart attack. And think that; what if my account gets banned? 4k+ qi, tc, items etc.(well at least 2 years) I dont want to risk.

If I open an alt and use it as marketing account, does my main get banned cause of the alt's mistakes?
I wont be unresponsible or something like that. Will decrease the fear I have.
Is that legal?
Leon The Black
there is no 'fear' in marketing to to be fair, if you ever get infraction build up, it'll most likely come to a week ban at the very very most.
I suppose if you use an alt account to market legitimately you will get infractions on the alt , but, if for some reason it is a serious reason and they assume you used the alt to get away with it then they will ban your main.

tl;dr don't worry about it
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
If it's a major offense, then yes, but little "useless posts" won't affect you much, however, please read the rules and adhere to them.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
yes it does effect your main. look axelsxd got banned for duel trapping on alt

Infraction point build up and duel trapping is a different thing.
I dont think you can get banned for infraction point buildup on main if you use alt.

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=214194
5 points - 1 day ban
10 points - 5 day ban
15 points - 1 month ban
16 points - 2 month ban
17 points - 3 month ban
18 points - 6 month ban
19 points - 1 year ban
20 points - Permanent ban

Just keep an eye on the amount of points you have that are not expired and you should be fine.

If you do end up being banned on an alternate account, your main should remain existing as long as the offence wasn't anything major.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Thanks people. I remember that I cleaned a watermarked 50kish priced texture and tried to sell in same thread. '-' ofc I wont do such stupid thing again but you know its overwhelming to think these rules.

And I'm happy Useless (mainly helpful '-' ) posts arent critical.

Originally Posted by Albus View Post
Just keep an eye on the amount of points you have that are not expired and you should be fine.

5 points - 1 day ban
10 points - 5 day ban
15 points - 1 month ban
16 points - 2 month ban
17 points - 3 month ban
18 points - 6 month ban
19 points - 1 year ban
20 points - Permanent ban

If you do end up being banned on an alternate account, your main should remain existing as long as the offence wasn't anything major.

Good to know this ^
Leon The Black