Toribash
Original Post
Bunny ears and deal with it activated together?
So apparently you can have two hairs activated at once. So I was wondering if you could do the same with 3d objects that both go for the head, I'm my case k have deal with it glasses and Bunny ears. Is there a way to have them both activated at the same time?
Curious aren't you.
Every 3D item can be equipped with hair style as far as i know.
Message sent through Dwarf Fortress.
Magnificent game
It will probably mixed up, I mean, if you're using bunny ears with deal with it glasses, it will make the bunny ears will changing color to black as the deal with it color, or maybe the opposite of it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
So apparently you can have two hairs activated at once. So I was wondering if you could do the same with 3d objects that both go for the head, I'm my case k have deal with it glasses and Bunny ears. Is there a way to have them both activated at the same time?

no
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
Well that's disappointing.

Put both of the items, deactivated, in a deactivated set.
Activate the set.
Profit.
Originally Posted by Boxshu View Post
Activate the set.
Profit.

that only works for hairs
Activate the set.
Profit.

they'll both be in your active, but only one will show up in-game
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Activate the set.
Profit.

Although that wouldn't work, that post made me smile.
Curious aren't you.