Ranking
Original Post
Fpt transparent
my flame is purple. I have an fpt, and when I use it, no matter what image I use the whole image is purple. Even when I use an image with a transparent background, the background still is purple. Is there any way that I can fix this? Thanks
If i remember correctly, flame textures cannot be some complex thing like you are trying to make them.

Black background, white for what you want showing as the texture. That should work. Any other colors being used instead of the white may affect flame color.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
are you sure your image is transparent? I've had no problems with transparency on fpt aside from the fact that the image doesn't come out as sharp..
-----
nvm, looking at your fpt, your image is definitely not transparent. please look up how to properly make an image transparent, and save as .png or .gif.
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Jul 15, 2015 at 09:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.