Toribash
Original Post
hey there

The dalililiilililililililil

the opener to the frames 660 is really nice but then the movements were floppy and ugly because of the relaxed wrists and the ugly abs movements at frame 630. the 3 kicks for the manipulation r cool and I'm quite fine with the grab but the first kick could be a boom because the decap in this replay is not that good as it can be. the second kick was really nice nothing bad to say and the punch is ok i'm not fine with the leg punch because before doing it u were in a good position for the pose,after it the transition into the pose and the pose itself sucks.
Overall nice manipulation replay execpt for the ugly movements and the leg punch at the end 8/10(-1 for the ugly movements at the start) (-0.5 for the first kick that could be a boom and -0.5 for the leg punch that made a bad pose instead of a cool one).

Mail sucks

the opener is quite fine execpt for the contracted and relaxed wrist. the first hit for the start is nice and the kick on the feet too. I'm not a big fan of the grabs but the dms were pretty nice and fast. the transition into the "pose" is slow and i didn't liked the relaxed wrist and this replay should have a pose not like this one.
Overall nice replay execpt for the wrists movements at the start and the transition into the pose and the pose itself too 9/10 (-0.5 for the wrist movements and -0.5 for the transition into the pose and -0.5 for the pose cuz this replay should have a pose as i said) (+0.5 for the fast really cool dms).

Cool replays u need to be more realistic into the movements and hold/extend ur wrists,rare times they need to be relaxed in the madmans.
ok
Thanks Mr.Nicolas

Nothing much in this replay, Just a decap. More soon.
Attached Files
Horzizzle my snizzle.rpl (112.4 KB, 20 views)
The Eastgrand Assassin..
Horzizzle My Snizzy

The Spin You Got From The Opener Was Very Good, The Parts With Contracted Wrists I Didn't Like, You Mainly Want To Keep Them Extended Or Held. The Decap Was Cool

8.5/10
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
sloppy replay pls
-----
asdfghjmorereplay
Attached Files
did humans create god idek.rpl (55.2 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Jericho; Jul 11, 2015 at 04:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Eastgrand Assassin..
severedseveredseveredseveredsevered
-----
pls
Attached Files
Leafin homies severed.rpl (123.8 KB, 17 views)
Feg leg meg beg.rpl (103.8 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Jericho; Jul 11, 2015 at 07:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Eastgrand Assassin..
it's just too simple for me to cnc D:
I think I would've liked if you went a bit lower with you leg with the first kick and followed through with the second kick.
Yet again too simple D:
D:
D:
golf