Toribash
Original Post
Ingame Options Changing.
How can I stop the options from reverting when I shut and open the game again, for example, I want bruises off and I type /opt bruise 0, it turns off but it reverts back to being on when I re-open the game once I've shut it.

Any help?
What I usually have to do to change a option is to change the option, close TB, open it again and repeat the process. However i've never actually turned options off like bruises or blood before so it may not work.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Any answers guys?

Just try to start your game. Deac it in the options. Close it. And do that again. It worked with hair 0 yet lol
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
in the toribash folder is supposed to be some sort of options.cfg where you are able to change the ingame options by edditing it.
i believe somewhere must be a .cfg where you can change the setting bruise 0 and if you save it, it should stay that way.

just had a brief look at the default.cfg and custom.cfg but couldn't find it there, just have a deeper look.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
For steam users:
rightclick TB in library - > properties -> set launch options - > for every option use "-", skip opt; e.g. "-blood 0 -bruise 0 -hud 0 -hair 1".

For windows users:
Make a shortcut of your toribash.exe - > rightclick, go into properties -> the path it leads to will look like: "C:/whatever/whatever/Toribash.exe", change it to "C:/whatever/whatever/Toribash.exe" -blood 0 -bruise 0 -hud 0 -hair 1
then use said shortcut to launch TB rather than main exe.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos