Ranking
Original Post
Final Fantasy VII - REMAKE

As someone who grew up with the franchise, am I the only one who finds this content easy to masturbate to?

The goosebumps were real at 1.23.

This comment reflects how I feel pretty damn well.

If there are any Final Fantasy fans here...
Thoughts about the remake? Do you guys think it will be as good as the original?
(P.S I was really disappointed in Square Enix's E3 showcase this year, meh.)
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

This is by far the best thing I have ever seen.

I loved this franchise, and have played quite a lot of it. It is crazy to think that they are going to make a game that is already great even better.

The only thing is, I hear that they are going to cut out the part where cloud cross dresses to find ares. (Might me wrong girl, haven't played the game in awhile).
Yea I hope they don't cut shit out.

All I want is better graphics there is no need to change or alter anything else in the game.

AT ALL.
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Yea I hope they don't cut shit out.

All I want is better graphics there is no need to change or alter anything else in the game.

AT ALL.

Weeeell, I might go a little bit further then that. Better movement system, and maybe some better camera angles. At times they where pretty questionable.

But yea, no cutting anything out. I want to see a HD cloud cross dresser.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
as much as i enjoyed final fantasy 7 as a kid, i hope they do alter the remake to some extent. i'm one of those people that have grown out of being able to enjoy old games that i used to play all the time, and if this remake was exactly the same as the old one, then i'm not sure i could enjoy it as much as if it were a remake that had small changes. as long as it stays true to the plot, then i would be totally overjoyed with having some new materia, etc.
Finally we can see crossdressing cloud in hd
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010