Ranking
Original Post
How does the clan score system works?
The one who appears when a clan war is finished. What are the things that counts to make the score?

The score is contributed by games in game. When you start a war, you play games within Toribash. The games you win/lose are the score. In that case, people in Tl; Dr won 7 times (which I assume was the game limit) and Haunted won 6 times, making Tl; DR the winner.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Pretty sure it's not like that quk.

Sometimes you get 5 points for winning 7 matches, sometimes 10. It's kind of strange that's why he asked.

Neither do I know how it really works, but I know that if more people play in the war, more points will be given.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's just a glitch. It happens all the time for no reason. That's why they're making a new a system.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Iirc, it has to do with the amount of different members that win a match, not just participate. Was this ever explained with the introduction of the system? Wasn't active when it came out.
Originally Posted by Fish
The current scoring system:
- the clan with the most wins, wins the war
- one member beating lots of different opponents in a war gives more points that repeatedly beating the same opponent
- the more people in the war and the more wins from each person results in a higher overall score (3 people winning 1 game each is better than 1 person winning 3 games)
- points gained from a war determine a clans rank
- points decay over time, but they do not completely decay.

We realise this isn't the best way the system should work and we're looking at changing it. Currently however, this is the way things are.
collect snots from the nose