Ranking
Original Post
How big can the file for the music item be?
How big can the .WAV file for the Music item be?
I've uploaded a song, so it just loops forever.. Can I upload like an entire playlist (2 hour audio) or would I have to upload individual songs to individual Music items?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
First and foremost, it's 5 seconds per item, and yes, you have to upload the snippets to each music item. I believe they can be any size within reason, because a 5 second .wav can only be so big
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
First and foremost, it's 5 seconds per item, and yes, you have to upload the snippets to each music item. I believe they can be any size within reason, because a 5 second .wav can only be so big

I'm talking about Music item, not hit sounds or that other stuff :v
I added a 3min song to it, so it's not that limited
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
It's supposed to be somewhere around 60mb (remember you're uploading .wav tho, so filesizes are massive). Possibly a bit more than that. For 2h of audio I imagine you'd need more music items (and a lot more of them).

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
ah, I see.. :c
well, they're pretty cheap anyway, thanks Jt