Ranking
Original Post
Sponsors
Alright, so pusyraider asked me to sponsor him 60k, and then he lost on purpose whilst losing all my TC.
Is that bannable?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I don't think this is banable since you accepted. He didn't obliged you to sponsor him, he asked if you can and u did it, so is your fault.
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
Alright, so pusyraider asked me to sponsor him 60k, and then he lost on purpose whilst losing all my TC.
Is that bannable?

Nah, you got played tho.
I guess pusyraider cannot just be trusted then :/
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Nah, you got played tho.
I guess pusyraider cannot just be trusted then :/

dangit.
Rip 80k
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
dangit.
Rip 80k

now it's 80k?

but yeah, bet at your own risk..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Is that bannable?

it is bannable if you have screenshots. Not sure you're aware, but it's called..

Rigging
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Oh. That's another thing though. I don't think Ancient will get his 60k back since it was willingly given. So yes he rigged, using his OWN money.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!