Toribash
Original Post
In Game thingy on Forum
So, I used to be able to see where people were in game while on the forum. It would be in their name thing where belt and post count is. It said something like, "Currently in Game: wushu2" or something similar. Did this break and die?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Yes I am confused on where did it go also, there should be a server name there :/
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
This is probably too hard to continue(maybe because of some people always changing servers and shit maybe this makes it hard). But it would be nice if there was one again
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
They started having problems with it.

It would stay on one server, and wouldn't change. It used to work just fine, but then it broke. I assume they removed it.
Hm, I noticed that. Just didn't know why they removed it. Maybe they'll try to fix it sometime? I wonder what made it break.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Hm, I noticed that. Just didn't know why they removed it. Maybe they'll try to fix it sometime? I wonder what made it break.

Probably the influx of new players and them moving from one server to another. I hope the site devs fix this tho.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I was going to tell you that you could always use the online server list, but it isn't working either.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_roomlist.php

Am I behind, or has this been recently broken too?
S A D B O Y S
In a way, I'm glad it's gone. You at least got a bit more privacy lol.

But, what's so hard about going in-game and doing "/rf /sa" oldschool wise?
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me