Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Graphics
Okay so everytime i attempt at lowering my graphics from "maximum" and i press ok it just stays at maximum and my friend did the same thing and it works for him and I would like to know if its an improper installation issue or my computer doesn't understand what im telling it and the same goes for shaders they just dont work they dont stay "on" when i select them but if i select trails hairs particles they stay selected and also lowering my frame rate cap also works but not shaders and my graphics
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
well have you attempted reinstalling yet?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
i have and and i have 2 things activated in it (disable graphics reloading and lower framerate cap)
i have even deactivated the disable graphics reloading and nothing happens ;/
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
If you want to turn off your shaders without set it through ingame, follow this steps.
Goto your toribash main directory (which toribash.exe located there) and find "Custom.cfg" then open it with notepad / wordpad. Next find shaders "1" then change it to shaders "0" and save it.
Open the game and Viola!

Hope this trick will work for you.

--

Not only shaders, but you can change other option too, "1" means it's activated, so if you want to deactive it just change it to "0".
Last edited by Kaito; May 19, 2015 at 04:26 PM.
Maybe it's on the lowest already.
Would you mind posting a picture of how your ingame looks currently?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]