Toribash
Original Post
Member ranks (ex Junior Member and Senior Member)
I've been playing this game for about five months now over various accounts, but I have always wondered about the ranks bellow my name on the website.

Example

And I have even noticed some people with custom titles bellow their names.

Example

I would like to know how one gets promoted from "Junior Member" to "Member" or "Senior Member" and also how some people get these custom titles bellow their name.

If anyone can inform me of how this all works it would be greatly appreciated. Also sorry if a thread about this already exited that I just missed.
> .> Spare TC? Will give hugs for TC.
You get promoted by having postcounts which fits in the rank's range.
You can buy your "rank" for a high amount of TC in the shop section of the forum
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
You get promoted by having postcounts which fits in the rank's range.
You can buy your "rank" for a high amount of TC in the shop section of the forum

How many post do I need in order to get each rank? If you know? And does that mean at a certain amount of post I can get a custom Rank or was that what the buying a rank in shop was for?
Originally Posted by KouSenpai View Post
And does that mean at a certain amount of post I can get a custom Rank or was that what the buying a rank in shop was for?

You can buy a rank in the shop, I dont think you can get a "custom rank" when you reach a certain amount of post.
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
You can buy a rank in the shop, I dont think you can get a "custom rank" when you reach a certain amount of post.

Ahhh well thanks for the help man, much appreciated. If you find out about the custom ranks please tell me.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_usertitle.php

To buy your own. 50k normally, 25k with VIP.

I don't know the exact post count required for each standard rank, but you'll get to it eventually. Just be active in the community.

Also, Discussion is for serious conversations. Should post things like this in Rapid Threads man. :P Just a heads up.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_usertitle.php

To buy your own. 50k normally, 25k with VIP.

I don't know the exact post count required for each standard rank, but you'll get to it eventually. Just be active in the community.

Also, Discussion is for serious conversations. Should post things like this in Rapid Threads man. :P Just a heads up.

Okay thanks man.

If any Forum Mods come by feel free to close this thread, its served its purpose. Sorry for putting it in the wrong spot again.
Last edited by KouSenpai; May 12, 2015 at 03:20 AM.
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
You can get a custom title by posting much or you could buy your own custom title for 125k tc

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Listed Here

Ah thanks guys, that really solves all my questions. Much appreciated help.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •