Toribash
Original Post
Good Games for PC
Any good games for PC that arent FPS? please tell them to me ;)
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I have fallen in love with the adventure/open-world games that Bethesda makes, which is the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series. Both have hours of content, really great storyline, and fun gameplays. They have a wide range of mods available (believe me, I have 30gbs worth of mods for skyrim, will upload a pic later lol) so you can never, ever get bored of playing them.

Minecraft: What can I say? I love open-world games, both the multpiplayer and single-player modes are fun, and if you can find the right server, you will enjoy and appreciate the game more. (Also the mods. Holy shit the wide range of mods.)

Brink: This is not an open-world game but it is made by Bethesda, and thats the only reason why I played/tested it. Gameplay is awesome! (Parkour?! Freaking Mirror's Edge with guns man!) Has a lot of classes and designs, and great graphics. Storyline is a bit meh though. You play as the rebels who try to free yourself and shit, so you participate in convuluted missions and stuff, or either as a the defenders of the place, who fight the rebels n' shit. <FPS. But maybe consider it :3

Mount and Blade series esp. Warband and the new Viking Conquest: Open-world. Lots of events, dynamic world, great gameplay, what more can you ask? Commanding an army is awesome!

Age of Empires Series: Fuck yeah! With lots of nationalities, strategies and maps, you'll never get bored of this one. (Command and Conquer series is good too and Battle Realms.)

Harvest Moon Series: Because why not? I love farming <3 also, I love economies, marketing and trading for some reason, but mainly it's because of the great world you're in, with lots of opportunities and friends and stuff.

FIFA Series: Major football/soccer lover here. So yeah. No further discussions needed.

Stronghold Series and Recettear: I've fallen in love with these games but I think I'm losing my love for them. Anyways they're fun, and awesome. They're both have diff genres btw but eh. I'll go into detail:
Stronghold is fun, the fact that you're managing an economy while you have enemies nearby is fun. Typical RTS game yes, but I don't know, I think Stronghold has that special something that makes me like it. I just can't pinpoint it at the moment.
Recettear is awesome! You are a shopkeeper whilst going to a dungeon looting monsters to sell them to your shop to pay off a debt or you can just buy low sell high. The anime graphics make it KAWAIIII and the unique gameplay is awesomesauce! :3
And with a lot of random events (like price drops and sales) and a wide range of hireable characters to go with inside the dungeon, you'll never get bored of it.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Is skyrim for free or do i have to buy it?

cash to burn
Rest in piece. Any other games that ARE free?

cash to burn
Oh sorry none of them are free here
Maybe you like browser games/online games?
You could try City of Steam: Arkadia, Kingdom of Loathing (IDK if it's still alive), GaiaOnline, I'll find more.
-----
Also I think some indie games like Spelunky and the Binding of Isaac are free
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 9, 2015 at 05:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I dont like BoI and neither spel.

cash to burn
While Warframe isn't a FPS, it's a pretty great (imo) third person shooter. It's free to play as well.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Driftmoon? Terraria? Reus? This War of Mine? Don't Starve? Lugaru? Legend of Grimrock? Fez? Gratuitious Space Battles? RimWorld? Risk of Rain? And Craft the World. I think that's all my games. They're all cool I guess. I think some of them are free.
Oh yeah. Pocket Tanks.
-----
If you want I also have a PSP emulator with games in it. I can also post a screenie of my games.
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 9, 2015 at 06:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
While Warframe isn't a FPS, it's a pretty great (imo) third person shooter. It's free to play as well.

Ill try it
-----
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Driftmoon? Terraria? Reus? This War of Mine? Don't Starve? Lugaru? Legend of Grimrock? Fez? Gratuitious Space Battles? RimWorld? Risk of Rain? And Craft the World. I think that's all my games. They're all cool I guess. I think some of them are free.
Oh yeah. Pocket Tanks.
-----
If you want I also have a PSP emulator with games in it. I can also post a screenie of my games.

Post that screenie :o
Last edited by ancient; May 9, 2015 at 06:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

cash to burn