Ranking
Original Post
Is there a way to find your old threads easily?
I posted a few threads a long time back. I've been wondering if it was possible to find your old threads by yourself. Quick answers would be appreciated!
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Google
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I've tried that, and still no luck. I don't know the name of it
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Try asking a VIP?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
To use google you should search for "site:forum.toribash.com ImVeryBlue" plus any keywords you remember in the thread.

Don't have TP anymore so can't help with that.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I have TP and also had VIP and could and still can search throw the forums with an eazy buton, but only TP and VIP can search throw forums ez.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I have TP and also had VIP and could and still can search throw the forums with an eazy buton, but only TP and VIP can search throw forums ez.

You don't even need to use the search button, you can just go onto the profile of a user and search for all threads he has ever created.

So yeah, just ask a VIP.
pay for tp and vip to use it!
just do as gorman said,
here: i'll google it for you
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.