Toribash
Original Post
Events only has videos?
not sure if this is the right place to put it, but.
I noticed that when you go onto the events page, there seems to only be GM events and then only video's. I want to earn some decent tc, but video's dont get you any and the GM events are always won by great players.....

anyway to sort this out?

There are some art events too, atm there is the one hosted by SSMM and GMs. Or, as Pusga said, if you are not interested in videos, train yourself ingame and try to win an event based on skills and tricks.
A handful of clans are starting to host unique events.
And hey. You never know. Maybe my list of ideas for events will finally shoot off.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
not sure if this is the right place to put it, but.
I noticed that when you go onto the events page, there seems to only be GM events and then only video's. I want to earn some decent tc, but video's dont get you any and the GM events are always won by great players.....

anyway to sort this out?

I heard you can get TC via buying it

so, if you make say, a mere $10 an hour from freelancing

it's way more TC an hour than anyone earns here ^.^
Try going to the art request board where you can do some art for some people for tc
If you want to make tc from playing, dueling is your best bet. Or public tourneys, but
those won't make you tc that quickly.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
become a great player

ain't as easy as that xD.

There are some art events too, atm there is the one hosted by SSMM and GMs. Or, as Pusga said, if you are not interested in videos, train yourself ingame and try to win an event based on skills and tricks.

Aikido, yes tricking,..... no.

A handful of clans are starting to host unique events.
And hey. You never know. Maybe my list of ideas for events will finally shoot off.

it seems that Monk (the clan that i'm in) is the only one hosting, and our rules are that you can't join public events made by Monk, P.S. I created this most recent event Adult Entertainment.

I heard you can get TC via buying it

so, if you make say, a mere $10 an hour from freelancing

it's way more TC an hour than anyone earns here ^.^

JSnuffs be trying to sell his tc though.
I am but a mere child. I do not have a payapl account, nor any other way of buying tc. (also I live in south africa so the exchange rate to $ is ridiculous.)

Try going to the art request board where you can do some art for some people for tc
If you want to make tc from playing, dueling is your best bet. Or public tourneys, but
those won't make you tc that quickly.

I suck at art D:. i'm to scared to duel..... and tourneys...... yeah.

Thanks for trying though