Ranking
Original Post
i don't understand the win/lose ratio system.
i know the basics of the system, such as losing a match lowers your ratio and winning a few matches increases it. what i can't seem to understand is why it takes a lot of wins to increase your percentage but losing one game can decrease it by at least 1%. i am no math expert so if this can simply be explained by math then i want to know why exactly it works like this.
your win ratio is the exact percentage of matches you've won based from your QI amount (QI is games played)

If you've only played say 100 games but you've lost 50 of them, then your win ratio would be 50%

If you've played say 11,895 games like i have, my win ratio is 57% meaning i've won about 6780 games, and lost 5115.

Hope this gives you a better understanding of how it works, the more games you play over time the harder it will become to raise or lower your win ratio.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
also if you see someone with a ridicoulus high win ratio which is also quite high belt.

every QI point, before a certain date where seen as a won game.
so if u had at that date 5000qi, you had 5000 wins, if that person then made another 5000 games (now 10.000QI) and lost half of them he has 7500 won and 2500 lost, resulting in a 75% win ratio that is not true.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Lets just say you played 99 games.
You have 100% to spend on.
You won 60.6...% (60 games).
You lost 39.4...% (39 games).
If you play another one and lose it, then your win % would be 60%.
If you play another one and win it, then your win % should be 61%
60.6-60 = .6% change (lose)
61-60.6 = .4% change (win)
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
triton and bulb had already explained it for me but thank you anyways kook.
do you hate me, am i crazy?
'cause i do.