Toribash
Original Post
Why is there a sudden outburst of spambots?
Like the title said, what happened?

like this one

Last edited by Melqart; Mar 24, 2015 at 02:33 PM.
cage the gargoyle
There were way more a couple days ago. (3 pages worth). People just want to be stupid and mess with things. They have nothing else to do I guess.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
it looks like advertising bots , like they advertise with pics or with talking inside the forum.
so its unlimited and still makes another bots even though the staff made lots of things for these bots in 2012 . but the bots are still spamming(advertising stuff) and its not gonna end so i think its an open case here .
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
They fucking talk in Chinese/Japanse/Korean what adverasing can this be like dafuq?

maybe its chinese ads , because china are intelligent in bots Lol
edit: the other bot made the same website . which is zar3.com which is weird??
edit2: looks like zar3.com is a poker website wow.
Last edited by Moataz; Mar 24, 2015 at 04:33 PM.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
bots made to advertise. i thought we had a pretty efficient measure to prevent those though?

i think we can prevent them by banning (the only chance) because i dont think its the same ip so we can make ban ip. its a poker website bots , so the place got lots of ips ofc
They're korean, if you check their country code you'll see KR.
Also it's some kind of Las Vegas poker advertising which is weird as fuck since advertising a mostly American (I'm guessing american) gambling site in Korean isn't really the best way to advertise...
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
They're korean, if you check their country code you'll see KR.
Also it's some kind of Las Vegas poker advertising which is weird as fuck since advertising a mostly American (I'm guessing american) gambling site in Korean isn't really the best way to advertise...

well thats confusing , Maybe someone made a site and then wants to put the guilt in las vegas but idk