Toribash
Original Post
Anyone do self harm?
Please don't say blah blah shouldn't do that that's bad we know we just do it cause it feels good... Well any of you do in the toribash community ?
Think you're thought
Nope. I have my bad days and sometimes I get that useless feeling, but this my body. It's the only one I have, so why would I hurt it? Plus,

OUCH!

I couldn't ever picture myself doing it.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I tried it once. But I cut a lot of skin then just a peel. Yeaaa.

I did once but it ain't nice.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Self harm isnt bad. Its just a way of coping with terrible situations. Everyone has diffrent ways of copeing some drugs smoking alcohol self harm ect ect. This is a very personal question because its the shittiest feeling having to cover yourself up from everyone you know becsuse your so afraid they are gonna judge you for it. I had a friend that did it and they were so ashamed of it and they really didnt want anyone to know about it and they would do anything in their power to hide it. Some people might be comfortable with answering this question honestly if they did but im sure lots of people wont if they do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Self harm isnt bad. Its just a way of coping with terrible situations. Everyone has diffrent ways of copeing some drugs smoking alcohol self harm ect ect. This is a very personal question because its the shittiest feeling having to cover yourself up from everyone you know becsuse your so afraid they are gonna judge you for it. I had a friend that did it and they were so ashamed of it and they really didnt want anyone to know about it and they would do anything in their power to hide it. Some people might be comfortable with answering this question honestly if they did but im sure lots of people wont if they do.

I don't think you realize what self harming really is. Forcing yourself to bleed just to feel something is not okay by any means. It's not a way to cope with your problems. It's a way to escape your problems.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Trust me i know what self harming is. I did regretable things last year and i hated myself so much. People do it for diffrent reasons there isnt just 1 reason. If you hate yourself enought to want to hurt yourself is one. When your so deep down that you cant feel as you said is another. Its not ok but its not bad because when your going through something that drags you down so much and just destroys you like depression you just need something, anything that will help you and take some of it off you.

IK im cruddy at trying to get words and stuff down im too tired to think properly atm so sry about that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It doesn't help you at all. If anything it'll make the problem worse. People will judge you for the scars on your wrist.
No, I do not cut myself, and I do not shun those who do. It just bugs me when they take pictures of their cuts, post them to social media, then ask for a pity party. It's ridiculous.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
No, I do not cut myself, and I do not shun those who do. It just bugs me when they take pictures of their cuts, post them to social media, then ask for a pity party. It's ridiculous.

There's a difference between depression and attention. That's when you exceed attention. And go through the roof.
E
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
It doesn't help you at all. If anything it'll make the problem worse. People will judge you for the scars on your wrist.

Its not only on your wrist and yea it helps a lot when your in a position really bad emotional state. Im not promoting it im just telling you that it isnt just to feel it does provide relief. Its like your drowning and you are wearing a lead jacket but after you do it you take that jacket off and you can finally breath just soon to have the jacket put back on and dragged under.

And the people that do it for attention are terrible. You can tell when someone does it for attention though
Last edited by Flames; Mar 23, 2015 at 05:00 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]