Ranking
Original Post
Does anyone have tip on Flame forging?
I know there is an existing tutorial by Fnugget ( http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=96641 )
But i was wondering if anyone had tips on how to accomplish making specialty flames (globe, chaos, rain, etc)

Or, if anyone could tell me in more of a layman's term how certain tools work and how to manipulate them,
such as:

Gravity
Orbit
Follow
Ellipsoid
Sink Body

Thanks in advance.
I'll try to explain some of those tools.

Gravity.
You got gravitiy X and Y, X is left-right and Y is up-down.
If you put the X gravity on - the flame will move to the left, if you move it to + it while go to the right.
If you put the Y gravity to - the flame will fall down, if you move it to + it while fly up.

Orbit.
Orbit is a bit hard to explain but as how I experienced it it's like this.
The number you put behind the orbit is the number of the joint the flame will move to, you can set it from 1 to 20.
So if you would make your flame start at your foot (20) and let it orbit to your head (0) it will make an almost straight line (will be affected by the set gravity if there is one) and then it some kind of explodes.

Then I'm not sure about follow and ellipsoid

Sink body.
With this you also have to set a body part from 1 to 20, when the flame touches or comes close to this body part it will dissapear around there.
So you can have some kind of a black flame all over your body which makes you like impossible to see, then if you set sink body to 0 your head will be visible.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I do have a General understanding of gravity , but the info about sink body is much appreciated.
Thanks a lot

Anyone else how any little tips?