Toribash
Original Post
Besiege
honestly don't know why no-one has made a thread for this yet.

Here is a brief description of how the creators describe besiege;
Besiege is a physics based building game in which you construct medieval siege engines and lay waste to immense fortresses and peaceful hamlets. Build a machine which can crush windmills, wipe out battalions of brave soldiers and transport valuable resources, defending your creation against cannons, archers and whatever else the desperate enemies have at their disposal. Create a trundling behemoth, or take clumsily to the skies, and cause carnage in fully destructible environments. Ultimately, you must conquer every Kingdom by crippling their castles and killing their men and livestock, in as creative or clinical a manner as possible!

This is an early access game on steam that costs £5 or $7, but, do not be put off by how it is not fully completed and polished, since it already gives you enough mechanics and parts to play with that you'll be satisfied and get your times worth already. As an example there are wheels, bombs, sawblades, spikes, poles, propellers, springs, suspensions, hinges, pistons and alot more stuff that can be keymapped to near any key on the keyboard. Not to mention the graphics already are quite gorgeous with cute animals, humans and bright red blood flying all over the place (especially when everything explodes)

Want to build a flying, firebomb catapulting, spiderlike grabbing, sawing, prodding, self destructing, walking battering ram? well if you can manage to fit all the parts together, then you sure can!
The developers at Spiderlings games are consistent at making new parts and updating the game regularly and are hoping to release V0.1 soon (it's at version 0.05 atm, showing how much content there is to come).

V0.1

if you need any more gameplay footage, just search besiege on youtube and you'll get many many many results.
Also, if you happen to build something awesome, you can take a screenshot, make a gif or a video of it and share it here, or even the .bsg file.
Again, it's totally worth it for the price.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Bought the game within the first week it came out.
one of the greatest purchases I made, it's still currently in Alpha but still holds a lot of detail.
There are a few physics bugs but none that 'break' the game.
It's only £4.99 or $7-8 (not completely sure on the American price) and I'd say it's definitely worth the money, besides who doesn't want to murder countless numbers of people or sheep?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
thank you for your wisdom pusga
atm im trying to create some sort of 2 legged walker, also getting some tips from youtube stuff.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here