Toribash
Pretty sure I've seen a guy with like... 11k posts. That was one of the most I saw. It's not the most helpful info, but you get the idea.
Ok let's ignore people like Ryan, Insanity or Raiken that i do know very good and i already know they are in this top, but make the top complete.
Ryan has 12,571 posts

he's definitely up there
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
May I argue that it's not the post count that matters, it's what you do, that matters

for example, some members have done with their posts so great stuff that they're I dunno, staff? Or like tori-legehnndnsndsnndnsnd omg they so famous <3
ishi love me pls

but then again I could argue that it's not really that significant compared to greater things in life like maybe overachieving stuff or like actually having a life? However, the resolution of that argument is a pretty biased thing, isn't it now?

anyway
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=toribash+member...est+post+count
8th post, by Fish #easily_googleable #rekd #useless #ok now I'm a bit mean, enjoy me being mean kthx.
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Mar 17, 2015 at 06:09 PM.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
May I argue that it's not the post count that matters, it's what you do, that matters

for example, some members have done with their posts so great stuff that they're I dunno, staff? Or like tori-legehnndnsndsnndnsnd omg they so famous <3
ishi love me pls

but then again I could argue that it's not really that significant compared to greater things in life like maybe overachieving stuff or like actually having a life? However, the resolution of that argument is a pretty biased thing, isn't it now?

anyway
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=toribash+member...est+post+count
8th post, by Fish #easily_googleable #rekd #useless #ok now I'm a bit mean, enjoy me being mean kthx.

You can argue all you want but there's nothing to argue about. The dude simply asked who the top 10 are in terms of post count. I did a search just then and the top 10 all have above 11k posts. I'll show you the list tomorrow when I'm back on my pc.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
You can argue all you want but there's nothing to argue about. The dude simply asked who the top 10 are in terms of post count. I did a search just then and the top 10 all have above 11k posts. I'll show you the list tomorrow when I'm back on my pc.

Apparently I just had a bit of an urge to be a little mean, thx for pointing out

You'll do a good job posting the new list, since Fish list is quite outdated by now c:
ToriBot 33,090 - The toribash bot. Automated, doesn;t count really.
missuse 13,577
DruggedPanda 13,459
Ryan 12,577
Stellar3 12,345 - A joke account I made as a clone of Stellar/Ryan's old account. Post number faked, so doesn't count.
hanz0 11,484
Fish 11,381
Raiken 11,333
Kratos 11,252
BenDover 11,091
Tricerafi 10,998
Zalmoxis 10,985
Twilight 10,949
SlipAnc 10,804
Insanity 10,579
SkulFuk 10,554
DarkJak 10,391
XPaD 10,002

That's the top 18 (or everyone with over 10k post count). Please remember though that the reason we don't have a big list ranking posts publicly displayed is that we try to encourage quality > quantity. If you spam just for posts you will probably find yourself getting infractions because of inevitably low post quality.