Toribash
Original Post
Well, Hey There. Check this out
Eltyion's Replay Thread

Well, after awhile I decided I should make a replay thread, cause Ive been getting into Freeplay and Parkour. ect, ect.
So I hope you guys like some amateur replays to watch. I would love to get some proper cnc from people who know what their doing to help me get better and better.

I'll put in a couple of my favorite replays that Ive made recently.
Attached Files
Split punch.rpl (90.5 KB, 11 views)
!WiP Thingy .rpl (166.5 KB, 7 views)
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
Moar Replays
Attached Files
!!!E WiP 7.rpl (112.4 KB, 5 views)
!E Little edit.rpl (375.6 KB, 5 views)
swexxmod.tbm (28.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Eltyion; Mar 13, 2015 at 06:34 AM.
I made a thing!
Attached Files
!Eltyion.rpl (118.9 KB, 6 views)
Why do I still put replays here?
Attached Files
!POMF .rpl (157.5 KB, 9 views)
Well since you're getting no cnc what so ever I will be the mold breaker. I dont really understand why people who are trying to get into replay making get no cnc. Sorry about that. I will keep my eye on your thread.

!POMF I wont ask why you chose that as a title.

Frames 500-470
The opener here was generic and poorly executed. If I have any tips for you it would be to try and experiment with different things to find yourself rather than taking the easy rotate. Your neck flopped upward in a really unattractive way as well.

Frames 469-410
Your body was really stiff and though I liked how you tried to rotate a bit more for a bit of a "different" launch is was poorly done. The stiffness of your upper body and the weird quick movement of your leg makes it appear almost as if you hit the ground and just sort of floated up while spamming the legs. That is not necessarily what you want unless that is the intention and theme of the replay.

I am not going to sugar coat it, the second kick was terrible. Simply contracting the knee after a hit and re-extending it is one thing but the fact that it was literally pointless overall is a huge downer. The weird movement of your upper body did not help with the weirdness of the "kick" either. It almost looks like this was a no edit replay which is not really a good thing. If it was no edit, ehhuagfuasfgbio.

Frames 409-0
The skeet was at an awkward angle and it doesn't really look like much effort was put into it. The pose was good but the weird twitchy transition to it was pretty icky.

Overall analyses: Don't think I am talking the replay down, really I am just trying to point out things that I personally found unattractive or odd. The replay overall looked like a really lazy no edit and I am sure you can do better if you put more time into it. If you need any help I would be happy to respond via pm. btw if you want go to my replay thread via signature and go to the last page kthnx
Thanks for everything, hopefully this one is better. Still pretty stiff working on this to fix areas where its stiff

Thaks again for the cnc. c:
Attached Files
!E Punch wip 6.rpl (120.6 KB, 8 views)
Well for the past say 4ish days ive been working on this. Hope it turned out as well I as I think it did.
-----
Newest repaly
Attached Files
WiP 4.rpl (211.3 KB, 7 views)
!E He Started It.rpl (121.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Eltyion; Mar 21, 2015 at 02:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump