Toribash
Original Post
How do you get Dm's?
I have tried many times ive done everything all i do is fractures or i break something of mine off so if anyone can help me it would be appreiated if you can teach me that would be great.
I suggest turning off fractures, it removes the chance of getting a fracture and possibly increases the chance of attaining a DM, or you can play a mod with a low DM threshold, for example, mushu, judo ect.
Try to hit a joint (directly) with a lot of force. Use the speed meter to see what your top speed is when you are doing a kick or a punch.
Low speed kicks/punches usual do not dismember a body part.
To make dismembering bodyparts easier, lower the dm threshold. But be aware that this also makes it easier to get dismembered.

i am a bird now - Lil B

It depends on the mod.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
In my experience, hitting a joint directly coming from a direction in which doesn't flow with the joint with enough force should dismember it. For example: Hitting a fully extended elbow from above with sufficient force should break it, however if you hit it from behind, it will only fracture/break it.