Toribash
Original Post
How to use spoilers + sending heads without getting scammed
Hi
so I want to sell some heads but there are some things I dont know how to do like:
1-how do you put pictures of heads in spoilers?
2-how do you send the heads to other people and make sure you'll get the tc for it?

please help me!

Nerti Moderated Message:
Please read the [Read me] before posting a new thread
Last edited by nerti; Mar 7, 2015 at 05:22 PM.
First: upload pictures on a site like Imgur. Copy and paste the link and put it between [IMG]<link>[/IMG*]. This will show the image in your post. To put it in a spoiler, write [SPOILER="<title of the spoiler>"]<content of the spoiler>[/SPOILER*]. Delete the * that i put inside the codes or they won't work.
Second: Generally you ask buyers to send you TCs and after you PM them with the link of the flat texture. This is the method of payment.

Read all the rules of the market before opening your shop, to avoid infractions or warnings.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Mar 7, 2015 at 05:20 PM.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
First: upload pictures on a site like Imgur. Copy and paste the link and put it between [IMG]<link>[/IMG*]. This will show the image in your post. To put it in a spoiler, write [SPOILER="<title of the spoiler>"]<content of the spoiler>[/SPOILER*]. Delete the * that i put inside the codes or they won't work.
Second: Generally you ask buyers to send you TCs and after you PM them with the link of the flat texture. This is the method of payment.

Read all the rules of the market before opening your shop, to avoid infractions or warnings.

thanks!!

idk