Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
How much does it cost to make a "wing" flame?
I want to know how much wing flames cost, I dont care what color or anything, just the cheapest way to make them. thanks
(Origin)
Heyo.
Please read the [Read me] sticky before posting a new thread.
Originally Posted by marcus
When making a thread, the title should reflect upon the question you want answered. No more 'help', 'i have a question', or '?' titled threads. The title will be edited and the thread maker warned.

Edited the title, but you may receive an infraction next time.
Modo Bestia
it'd be really hard to do so, and extremely expensive.
i'd recommend looking on the particle flames section of the forum and wait for some to turn up there
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
I've practiced forging a few wings and usually it came out to about 160k each wing

And those might not even be working flames.

Working flames work on both sides, uke and tori.

If you want legit flames, you will need to find a great forger and check out the flames on uke and tori ingame before you even THINK about buying.

But TC seems to be your issue.

Good luck.
Furryprints is the best and cheapest when it comes to flames. His wings cost around 120k per wing, though he can make them cheaper depending on certain variables with the particles. Here's his shop if you care http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=449414

However, in the long run, you can easily find a pair of wings already forged for around 120k
How much would feet flames cost that make pretty long trails? I parkour so I feel that would be a cool thing to have. Oh and if I get a flame particle texture, would that take the color of my flame or would it make the color of whatever image I upload? Thx
-----
prolly should have made a new thread for this, sorry
(Origin)