Toribash
Original Post
Guide for Market?
Not sure if it's out there or not, but I've never come across it.
I'm looking for any thread that has to do with using the market efficiently.
I see users that own 50+ of the same item on the market and I've always wondered if that stuff actually sells, or how they go about making profit.

Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
Not sure if it's out there or not, but I've never come across it.
I'm looking for any thread that has to do with using the market efficiently.
I see users that own 50+ of the same item on the market and I've always wondered if that stuff actually sells, or how they go about making profit.

Thanks in advance.

No, it doesn't. They have like 50 of same stuff because they fail to accept that item doesn't sell as high as they'd like it to sell

They may get occasional buy like every 2 weeks or so, but they'll probably never ever sell all of those items on that price range
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
No, it doesn't. They have like 50 of same stuff because they fail to accept that item doesn't sell as high as they'd like it to sell

They may get occasional buy like every 2 weeks or so, but they'll probably never ever sell all of those items on that price range

Well that's not necessarily true. I had like 150+ textures at some point and they were selling for low so I stocked up, and sold them quite a bit higher later on, though it does take a while for general prices to change.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by Text View Post
Well that's not necessarily true. I had like 150+ textures at some point and they were selling for low so I stocked up, and sold them quite a bit higher later on, though it does take a while for general prices to change.

I think, the OP is referring more to items stacked in market. Probably for a higher-than-normal price. For example, the barbed wire.

barbedwire

So that keeps my statement being accurate in the referred case. OP can clarify, of course. Maybe he really meant 128 who knows. Yeah, you can grind a few k's from 128s, if you have a lot of TC. Or, you can get a life.
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Feb 19, 2015 at 06:45 PM.